ENQUIRE, BUY AND WIN!14 September 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: MIDDLEBY AUSTRALIA “ENQUIRE, BUY AND WIN” Promotion
- Middleby Australia “ENQUIRE, BUY AND WIN” promotion commences on Monday 14th September 2020 and ends when 100 eligible contestants have entered the draw.
- The Promotion comprises of one (1) Prize Draw which will be held within 7 days of the final eligible contestant entering the draw.
To be eligible to participate in the draw the person must have:
- Made their enquiry through the Middleby Australia website “contact page”
- Consulted with the Middleby Australia Partner Dealer whom which would have passed the enquiry to.
- Purchased and paid for a Middleby piece of Equipment through the Middleby Australia Participating Partner Dealer
- The promotion is limited to one entry per person per piece of equipment purchased into the Prize Draw. The more pieces purchased the more entries per contestant.
- Maximum 100 contestants, number of entries is uncapped.
- The Prize Draw will be held at a Middleby Australia Head Office at 211 – 217 Woodpark Rd Smithfield 2164
- The name of the winner will be published on Middleby Australia’s website and the winner will be contacted by phone and/or email on the day of the draw.
- The winner will receive a Middleby product valued at the same price list value of the equipment already purchased up to a maximum prize value of $5000.
- The prize is non-transferable & cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Additional expenses above the value of this item such as delivery and installation will be at the expense of the winner.
- All prices and charges are exclusive of Australian GST where applicable.
- The prize winner has 30 days from notification to accept and collect their prize.
- Middleby Australia reserves the right to cancel or change the prize offered under the promotion if there are any changes to the law which would or might render the promotion or any prizes offered under the promotion unlawful.
- No prize, entry or other feature of the Promotion can be transferred or redeemed for other goods or services.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed, including, but no limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this Promotion or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these terms and conditions by the Promoter or the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter. To avoid any doubt the Promoter shall not be liable for loss caused by technical and mechanical malfunction which is outside the control of the Promoter.
- The promoter may disclose your personal information including details of Prize Winners where the Promoter is required or authorised to do so by or under law or there the disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the law. This may occur under the laws that apply to our business, for example, where a regulatory authority requests information from us.
- Directors, management and employees of Middleby Australia, Partner Dealers and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- The Prize Winner consents to having his/her name and photograph published in any form of media and agrees to participate in any reasonable promotion requested by Middleby Australia. This includes general photography and video content being taken.
- The laws of the state of New South Wales govern the Promotion.
- The Promotion is authorised by Service NSW and a permit is not required at the value of the prize is less than $10,000.
- A copy of the terms and conditions governing the Promotion can be obtained fromwww.middlebyaustralia.com.au
- The Promoter of the Promotion is Middleby Australia ABN 29 603 410 573. Address: 211-217 Woodpark Rd Smithfield NSW 2164. The principal contact for the promotion is Kevin O’Neill, National Sales Manager